Wednesday 24th June – Training Bookings
We have registered a number of COVID Safety Officers who have completed the relevant training and who have also been registered with the league being, Tony Hachem, Mick Houlihan and Jason Tarascio. One or more of the COVID Safety Officers will be available at each training session.
Training will be on Wednesday evenings/nights:
6:00 pm to 8.00 pm
Note that the change-rooms and other facilities at Shelly Reserve will not be accessible.
In regard to the above sessions, there will only be 20 persons on the field in each scheduled time in 2 training sections plus coaches, ie 2 groups of 10 plus coaches.
If you don’t feel well, ie you have a sore throat, dry cough and a fever, then please do not come to training and advise one of the COVID Safety Officers of your condition.
If you have been at training and subsequently have the above symptoms, please do not come back to training and please get tested for COVID-19.
If you do then test positive to COVID-19, please advise one of the COVID Safety Officers. The officers will then advise those who have trained with that person via the training register and those players will be required not to return to training and to get tested for COVID-19.
- There will hand sanitiser available at each session for players to sanitise appropriately.
- Footballs will be sanitised prior to each training session.
- You must practice social distancing while training which means no contact.
- There will be no sharing of personal items so please bring your own water bottle.
- There will be no high-fives, handshakes or other physical contact.
- Players will be responsible for their own strapping.
- Players and coaches must not spit or clear nasal passages while training.
For the above sessions and it is imperative that you do register online for one of these – you can’t just turn up to training and expect to be included in one of the sessions.