Diamond Valley Superules Football Club | Membership
Like every club, we have expenses involved in fielding 4 teams onto the park every 2nd Sunday. To cover these costs, we ask that everyone pay a membership fee, and a game fee each game. These charges are all required to cover the costs of league affiliation, ground fees, umpire and officials costs and many other expenses.
The Treasurer, James McIntyre send an email to all members to outline these charges, and this note is repeated below.
Following on from the new committee’s first meeting last Thursday, the fee structure for next season was finalised and is set out below.
First please note that the club has changed its banking arrangements so all electronic payments should be made as follows:
- Bendigo Bank
- BSB: 633000
- Account No: 144502465
- Please ensure you include your name in the description for all electronic payments.
Option 1: Pay per game
- $25 per game payable to team manager on game day (total cost of $225 if all 9 games are played)
Option 2: Pay in full upfront
- $210 payment in full.
- Discounted amount of $180 is paid by training night immediately prior to Round 2 game (roughly end of April-2012).
- Electronic payments are preferred /Cash payments to be made to myself only
- Payments can be made in instalments but total amount must be paid off by the above date